Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Yes Please Ineed help I am dump i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace33

Howdy guys

Here i am again dont know what to say but please some kind person help me before i go in sane. I have included two pics of what i am trying to do. one is of the boxes i have made with push buttons on them and 12 volt trailer lights. 3 of each on each box.

I have tried to make the circuit which i have also included but call me dump have no sucsess of making it not sure on where the poz and neg of the 12 volt transformer goes into the circuit. So if there is any kind hearted person out there that can help me out with either showing me a simplar quiz circut to build or can simplifiy the circuit diagrame and show me what goes where etc.. that would be most appriciated.

Was hopping to have this finished before the end of the month as i am starting up triva nights and would love to use this as an add on fun and excitment to them.

Please can anyone help me by either showing me another circuit simplar to build or can detail the circuit i have included keeping in mind that the trailer lights are 12 volt.

thanks once again i know i am a pain with this but please anyone that can help me thanks

Attachments

• buzzerpic.jpg
    buzzerpic.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 154
  • circuit.gif
    circuit.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 156
You will need a 12 volt DC power supply, not just a transformer. The notes on your schematic tell you where to hook up the power wires.
You have not said what you want the circuit to do. Please be more clear and I would be glad to help you.

12 volt quiz for triva nights

its for a quiz night and i have got a 12 volt dc adaptor that i will be using for the power of the circuit.

what i want it for is to ask questions and the first person to push their button their light lights up etc.. and blocks everyone else out of lighting their light up.

Search the internet for data sheets on those chips. That schematic doesn’t give pin numbers for anything. The data sheets will tell you where + and – go and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back