Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

yes I am new to electronics and love it and I'm fortunate enough to have a digital tektronix oscillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM Clay

I was wanting to know a really basic simple circuit to use with a 741 op amp on a breadboard to check it out with a scope to learn and see what all it does

Welcome to ETO, TM Clay!

Simplest to start with a google of "741 circuit projects" (or any other variation). Tons of them.

Look for ones with sine, square or triangular output circuits to see how they look on the scope.

And lucky for you to have a Trektronix scope, especially digital (what model #?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back