Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

YAY New Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

Well the new record set is 235 and for the first time since I've visited the forum I'm finally part of the record but with the forum growing like it is it won't take long to break this one. :D

and I've edited this 3 times sofar so high can we go

Last edited:
Half of them are proabably Google searchbots. I don't think we're that popular you know.

Hi, Bryan1,

How are you? I am new to this site. One thing worries me about the picture that you put up. Other people think I am in X-ray site. Is it feasible for you to change the picture? I am sorry if I hurt your feeling.

t.o. said:
Hi, Bryan1,

How are you? I am new to this site. One thing worries me about the picture that you put up. Other people think I am in X-ray site. Is it feasible for you to change the picture? I am sorry if I hurt your feeling.

Well my picture is of St. Feelalot :D This saint hails from the state of Monrovia and was one of their greatest saints that is until it got booted for feeling the wrong thing.

Now you have two things to worry about:
1. Bryan's so called "X-ray" avatar
2. My "terrorist" avatar

Yep, Mr. Bean terrorizes the world with slap-stick comedy leaving millions on the floor, clutching their abdomens in a fetal position. When will this use of WMDs ever end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back