Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

XMP - IR protocol decoding. Help needed to interpreting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wirecut

Hello,
I started to recognizing the XMP protocol.
I'm using a logic analyzer at 200 MHz to acquire the otuput of a TSOP1736 IR receiver.
From the initial analysis seems a complex protocol.
The duration of the command is about 150 mS and sends 4 burst Each burst lasts about 12 mS. Between the first and the second burst there is a pause of 12 mS, from second to third the pause is about 80 mS and between the third and the fourth burst pause is 12 mS.
In order to understand the protocol and evaluate the tolerances I made ​​three acquisitions for the respective keys 1, 2 and 3 on the remote.
For every acquisition I made ​​a screen shot of what is presented by the logic analyzer, I exported the values ​​of the acquisition of the Logic Analyzer in a text file and then I entered into an Excel file so you can compare.

In the attached file so you can find:

Key 1-1.txt, Key 1-2.txt and Key 1-3.txt are the value captured by the logic analyzer, relate to key 1 of the remote,
Key 2-1.txt, Key 2-2.txt, Key 2-2.txt, Key 3-1.txt, Key 3-2.txt and Key 3-2.txt are the same format for the key 2 and key 3.

Key 1-1_2_3.xls are the excel file containing the timing file going from the logic analyzer, related for the key 1.
Key 2-1_2_3.xls, Key 3-1_2_3.xls are the same as previous, but related to the key 2 and key 3.

Key-1-1.jpg, Key-1-2.jpg, Key-1-3.jpg, Key-2-1.jpg, Key-2-2.jpg, Key-2-3.jpg, Key-3-1.jpg, Key-3-2.jpg, and Key-3-3.jpg are the respective logic analyzer screen shot.

I'm looking for someone that would partecipate with me to this adventure to recognize XMP IR protocol.

Ciao

Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back