Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xbox 360 Adapter help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley791

Hello,
I have an Xbox 360 S that I purchased from the states and am currently using it overbroad in Europe the original adapter needs to be replaced and I found a replacement adapter but am not sure if it will work with my current console. The original adapter has an Input AC: 100 - 127V 3.29a Output DC: 12V 9.6A and the replacement adapter has Input AC: 100-245V 2A
Output DC: 135W 12V. The replacement adapter is an original Xbox adapter. Will the replacement adapter work with my console?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,
I have an Xbox 360 S that I purchased from the states and am currently using it overbroad in Europe the original adapter needs to be replaced and I found a replacement adapter but am not sure if it will work with my current console. The original adapter has an Input AC: 100 - 127V 3.29a Output DC: 12V 9.6A and the replacement adapter has Input AC: 100-245V 2A
Output DC: 135W 12V. The replacement adapter is an original Xbox adapter. Will the replacement adapter work with my console?
Thanks

Should be fine, the replacement is a higher capacity than your old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back