Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyt11

This is an awesome place.

First I am A Guy. Ladyt11 is my wife Tina.

I have been looking around and browsing.

I think it is great that there is so much information here.

I am a Biomedical Engineer. Have been for 23 Years now.

One word of advice.

I have noticed that some of the remarks to people asking for help are rather Mean Spirited.

These folks would not be asking for help if they did not need it.

I have trained many Technicians. And I believe that there are no wrong questions. In fact I am thrilled that people want to know!!

Cary:D

Hello and welcome to the forum.

We are generally happy to help.

The problem we often have is that sometimes people want everything handed to them on a plate. I'm sure you wouldn't have done a technicians work for them and may have even given them a stern talking to if they expected you to.

Most of the queries we receive can be answered using sources found on the Internet.

Many are kids in school trying to get you to do their homework problems for them. :mad:

I have noticed that some of the remarks to people asking for help are rather Mean Spirited.

I have trained many Technicians. And I believe that there are no wrong questions. In fact I am thrilled that people want to know!!

Exactly my philosophy. There can't be any wrong question, but there can be lots of wrong answers. :(

Listen carefully - this post is playing an mp3 file of the world's tinyest violin.

This is an awesome place.

First I am A Guy. Ladyt11 is my wife Tina.

I have been looking around and browsing.

I think it is great that there is so much information here.

I am a Biomedical Engineer. Have been for 23 Years now.

One word of advice.

I needed a laugh today!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes. Shame on you. Go to your room.

Seriously though, there are very few mean spirited... whoops, I mean "Mean Spirited" (OP used caps) posts on this site that I've seen. Matter of fact, not nearly enough to suit me. Perhaps OP would like to point out some of the really choice ones - ?

But what about supper? I only pointed out the obvious...Wahhhh! [slam] muffled noises [more crying]

Yes seriously, I've seen much more Mean Spirited sites than this one. You should man up, get your own call sign and stop sounding like a wife!

Yeah, man up and quit using your wife's name fer chrissakes. Unless you could pass for a hot chick or something. Could you pass for a hot chick? If so, post some pics.

Whoa-Whoa-Whoa Don't want to see any man passing himself off as a chick; hot or not. That would be Mean Spirited, and we have clearly established Lady11 is the opposite of Mean Spirited.
Right now his wife is probably telling him what to type, or... taking pictures.

Would NOT be Mean Spirited! Look at Linetrap, he's adorable. If OP looks anything like this, I'll try and be nicer to people, even overunity cranks, I swear.

**broken link removed**

I wonder... what made him have the look of surprise on his face? Maybe he's trying out for catcher and feels he's made a horrible decision.
I also wonder how lady11 feels about his thread turning out like this?

Would NOT be Mean Spirited! Look at Linetrap, he's adorable. If OP looks anything like this, I'll try and be nicer to people, even overunity cranks, I swear.

She looks like 5 to 10 in a state pen for most states. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back