Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WoW Users Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am a BF1942 nut. Best game ever. My favorite map is Wake Island. I also like Invasion of the Philippines. I don't mean to brag, but i am a damn good sniper... :D At lan partys, i just hide in the "bushes" and get shots from across the map. Good stuff. ;)

I can't play online, though. :( I have satellite internet, so the latency is way out of wack. My pings to google are like 2 seconds long... :mad:

When i do get to play online (right before we have lan partys at places with fast internet), i usually go by the name Lord_Marks or Marks256. But that is very rare.

I also like Half Life 2, BF Vietnam, and a few others. I actually really like the WWII mod for BFVietnam. The maps for BF1942 look AMAZING! On monday i am going to download the expansion pack for the WWII mod (it has ALL the bf1942 maps in it. THe one that comes with BFV only has 3 maps)

dknguyen said:
n00b game doesn't matter. Make up for it by having a life.
Well considering there isn't much fun to have while off work that won't get me into trouble, and being as how i'm single, with no kids. It's either bonfires and beer, or video games. Now that's what I call life.

How can you consider that being "living"?

crusty said:
well i'm eating and making poo:D , so i guess you could i'm still alive.

Not to mention spamming the forum :mad:

I love HL2, WoW and CSS. I love Garrys mod 9 for HL2, so much fun!

My WoW character looks like TEH PWNT, lvl 14 (almost 15)

As for Counter strike, I have my gaming moments, I will do good one moment then bad the next :)

What does "Garrys mod 9 for HL2" look like? How about a link?

Hey, that looks pretty cool... I should download it...

I don't play games to much but I like Oblivion and Morowind, and also have some fun with Ogame online! The last one is a killer it can ruin your job, mariage and all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back