Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Would you stretch out your hand that way to a friend who tries to help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well canadelk,

I tend to go along with you except for some cosmetic mismatches which happened purposely after WWII.

Haifa was build using German tax payer's money and the first Israeli prime minister had nothing to say but

"The sins of German fathers and forefathers will always be remembered, no matter what the follow on generations do or say, and they will never compensate for that with money".

Well spoken!

A logical conclusion would have been to seize any payment into the artificially created Israel Nation.

I travelled a lot all over the world during my military time and everywhere I got to hear sentences like these: "Hitler - good, Germany good!", "Why the hell didn't Germany finish the job properly?"

All I'm worried about is the fact that some people call me "Nazi-Schwein" knowing well that I couldn't possibly have been one.

And yes, I have a strong national pride which everybody on earth should have. Some Jews still point with their fingers towards Germans and appreciate (reparation) payments to a nation which didn't even have own territory after WWII.

Last not least here is a goodie which might not be known: I takes one Jew to cheat on ten Western European or US citizens, but it takes one Armenian to cheat on ten Jews.

Boncuk

P.S. The kraut chinese food uses is fresh white cabbage (China-cabbage). Chinese don't like sour kraut at all and call it "rotten food".

Last edited:
I forgot, how could I?, I grew up next to a Sauerkrautfabrik! I will never get that smell out of my nose!

Pork ribs, marinated in Sauerkraut (add spices as in Choucroute Strasbourg) serve with mashed potatoes. Ah, Frankonian comfort food!

Cheers, E

...while US citizens are called "yankees" or "yanks".

Yankee is also a term that southerners use to describe those of us from the North East/New England area. My work brings me to shipyards along the Gulf coast somewhat regularly and I'm always addressed as "The Yankee."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back