Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless control

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzap

is anyone able to help me. I am looking for some way to control the movements of a robot without the use of the RWS-434 TWS-434 matched pair?

Thanks alot

Kieran

Is this a serial RF interface? If it is low speed, then I would use a Holtek encoder (www.holtek.com and find the right IC, then go to www.findchips.com and see if it is available in distribution)

You can do it the hard way and use a microcontroller's UART to do this. You need to be able to generate start and stop bits, and a bit or error detection (hamming code, crc) wouldn't hurt.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back