Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless camera system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visheik

hi i want to present a basic wireless system using few camera, bridge, routers and monitor so as to set up a wireless security system. i would really appreciate if someone could give me some advice of how to do this system... at first i wanted to set it up using RF in GHz range to avoid interference. Can anyone advice me please.
thanking you in advance.

Or you could use webcams with mjpeg capacity, low powered PCs (i.e Acer Revo or similar) running Linux and mjpg-streamer and a program such as Motion for Linux to capture / detect motion

The downside of webcams is that they don't tend to be very useful when it gets dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back