Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless Audio/Video Transmitter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizanbrohi

faizanbrohi submitted a new article:

Wireless Audio/Video Transmitter - Hello Everyone . Well After Building a Audio Transmitter Now i want to transmit Video Signals as we

Hello Everyone . Well After Building a Audio Transmitter Now i want to transmit Video Signals as well I have found This great IC . it is a VHF Audio/Video Modulator with RF Output level of 80dbuV . and i think if i connect a input of a camera and then connect an antenna at this IC's RF Out Pin and Tune into my TV i would have a Video Transmitter. The IC is from freescale semiconductor( previously Motorola semiconductor) . The IC is MC44BC375 . it is available at digi-key. The datasheet is...

Read more about this article...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back