Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Winter Sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownOut

Banned
I captured this pic of the sunset a couple days ago from my back deck. It was a pretty amazing sight. Had to make it my computer's wallpaper. Also shows what I mean when I say I live in the mountains. You're basically looking at my back yard.

Peace and Merry Christmas.

Attachments

• DSC00609.JPG
    DSC00609.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 261
I captured this pic of the sunset a couple days ago from my back deck. It was a pretty amazing sight. Had to make it my computer's wallpaper. Also shows what I mean when I say I live in the mountains. You're basically looking at my back yard.

Peace and Merry Christmas.

Cool Picture.

My Wife won't let me play guitar, she's listens to Christmas songs and raps presents. My fingers got tor up trying to play the Christmas songs; Suddenly she say's "ok" you can play what ever you want.

Alright, just let me bandage my bloody stumps. My new Taylor has an incredibly tight action. But, I won't drop the bridge to accommodate for easy playing. I think it ruins the "sound" of a wonderfully bright Guitar.

Instead, I jumped back onto the computer to see what was up.

A Sunset. I guess it's going down. not up. Good pic.

kv

Last edited:
BrownOut you have my idea of the ideal back yard. I look forward to retirement in a few years and heading south and getting myself a back yard like yours. :)

Can't help but think it is also beautiful when it is green (Spring, Summer). Nice picture as I sit here in snow.

Ron

This morning, it's totally covered in a thick blanket of snow! HA! Florida, here I come!

OOOoooO...
Good picture, if half the sun was on the horizon, it would look even better ;)

-Ben

That's a nice sunset picture.

At left is a sunset picture I took at my son's football game, about 30 minutes before the heavens opened up with a deluge of driving rain and lightning. Photo was taken with my cell phone camera.

The picture to the right is a sunrise I took one morning while walking to my office. It also is taken with my cell phone camera. Go figure, since in my office I have very expensive Olympus and Nikon digital SLR cameras, but the moment of peak opportunity to capture the shot would have been over by time I would've returned with a better camera.

Attachments

• Sky.jpg
    Sky.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Sunrise at Work.jpg
    Sunrise at Work.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 230
That's a nice sunset picture.

At left is a sunset picture I took at my son's football game, about 30 minutes before the heavens opened up with a deluge of driving rain and lightning. Photo was taken with my cell phone camera.

The picture to the right is a sunrise I took one morning while walking to my office. It also is taken with my cell phone camera. Go figure, since in my office I have very expensive Olympus and Nikon digital SLR cameras, but the moment of peak opportunity to capture the shot would have been over by time I would've returned with a better camera.

It still looks good for a cellphone camera though!

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back