Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Windows Mobile notification sounds turn off by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfHearts

I have a wierd problem with my Tytn 2 Windows Mobile system.

I set my SMS and MMS and Email alerts on, and they keep turning off by themselves after a short while. But I dont get this same problem with Phone call alert which stays on.

Does any one know any cure to this problem?

Help appreciated!

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a wierd problem with my Tytn 2 Windows Mobile system.

I set my SMS and MMS and Email alerts on, and they keep turning off by themselves after a short while. But I dont get this same problem with Phone call alert which stays on.

Does any one know any cure to this problem?

Help appreciated!

Thanks.

This is an easy one. You likely have Opera Mobile 9.5 beta installed, which has this bug. The newer beta has this fixed.

Surur

I was hoping another problem I had would go away with this but it hasnt.

Basically, The left notification light never flashes amber for any notifications such as missed calls, sms mms or email. But it does always flash green or it is constant amber when charging. Any idea why or how to fix it?

My old MDA Vario 2 (Tytn 1) Would flash amber for any notification...it was very handy as I did not have to turn the device on to check if theres anything that needs my attention.

Thanks very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back