Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why we cannot transmit powerful electricity using wireless technology for home use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked with engineers who knew people who had seen Tesla's successful test in Colorado Springs.

DerStrom8 I am not sure that the towers have to reach the ionosphere but rather just be the lowest resistance path to
earth.

Also it may have been easier to pull off at 6K feet then it is at sea level.

Do not ask me to back any of this because I will not even try. If you want to kick it about or shoot it down it is fine with me.

Last edited:
I worked with engineers who knew people who had seen Tesla's successful test in Colorado Springs.

DerStrom8 I am not sure that the towers have to reach the ionosphere but rather just be the lowest resistance path to
earth.

Also it may have been easier to pull off at 6K feet then it is at sea level.

Do not ask me to back any of this because I will not even try. If you want to kick it about or shoot it down it is fine with me.

3v0, you're probably 100% right. Thanks for the thoughts. I sure wish we had some real documentation about his actual ideas. I'm going to have to do some more research and get back here when I've gathered a little more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back