Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Why South Africa is going down the drain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
I tried to post this on another Forum that should know better. I can post lots of words...but evidence as in facts and proof...they are unable to upload.

Gotta get this out so the World can see. ETO has always been open and fair and square to me. I call a spade a spade and uselessness always remains the same no matter the color or creed.

I therefore present the ANC manifesto prior to our them coming into power in 1994. They planned South Africa's downfall way ago.
This is how power hungry Morons think....and Mandela must have known about this:

ANC POLICY.jpg

Clearer document here: ANC POLICY.jpg

Last edited:
And they are stupid enough to put it in writing...

I have been on the receiving end of some similar policies, but they are unwritten policies...

I did a reverse image search. In all good faith, your post sounds a lot like the first few paragraphs on this website:

[Removed Link-It might be a bit much. If you do a reverse google image search, you'll find it]

Bad. So that's that then.

No more help from me anymore. I am done. No more helping Morons that despise the very people they come to for help. They can take themselves and their TV's and chuck everything in the Sea.

Tv over and out.

Attachments

• Statues.gif
    Statues.gif
    114.3 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back