Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is this? Friend or foe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camerart

I've seen this person for years, and ignored him, but today I clicked to find out, and now I'm wondering if it is a spam type thing or something. Does anyone know who or what he is please.

Camerart.

Attachments

• WHO.jpg
    WHO.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 328
Can you post a link to that thread please? It may be a test account for our admin, but I would like to take a closer look.

I see those when I view if I'm not logged in. I think it might be a sponsor, they disappear when you log in.

I see those when I view if I'm not logged in. I think it might be a sponsor, they disappear when you log in.

I believe you're exactly right throb. It is an advertisement. You will not see it when you're logged in.

I believe you're exactly right throb. It is an advertisement. You will not see it when you're logged in.

Hi D and T,

No wonder I couldn't find where I saw them. so that I could answer the first question. Solved! Thanks.

C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back