Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who is the funniest person on Electro tech

Who is the funniest person on electro tech

• RoboticInfo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pike

• Nigel Goodwin

• Zachtheterrible

• Someone Electro

• Jay.slovak aka (boo) :D

• DigiTan

• jrz126

• mstechca

• I must not be funny if I am not up there

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have static IP address (cable), it has advantages and disadvantages.... And some ISPs run NAT, so that they have only one IP for all their customers, so if one of them get banned, everybody is screwed up :lol:

I have an dimanic and it changes evry so and so evryday im shure to have an difrent IP.Or i can change it anytime i want by restarting the modem. (I have ADSL)

So if they find out your IP your screwd.If they find out mine they will lose me for shure the other day or soner.

I even dare posting my IP since i restart the modem and you lost me. :twisted:

Good thing antony is NOT a mod or he wod get his IP and mess up anyone that has sead somting to him that he didnt want to hear.

There is a trick how even unregisterd users can get to IPs from pepole that are browsing this site but cant see the username.

Someone Electro said:
I have an dimanic and it changes evry so and so evryday im shure to have an difrent IP.Or i can change it anytime i want by restarting the modem. (I have ADSL)

So if they find out your IP your screwd.If they find out mine they will lose me for shure the other day or soner.

I even dare posting my IP since i restart the modem and you lost me. :twisted:

Good thing antony is NOT a mod or he wod get his IP and mess up anyone that has sead somting to him that he didnt want to hear.

There is a trick how even unregisterd users can get to IPs from pepole that are browsing this site but cant see the username.
I am not doing anything bad so I don't care if they find my IP. But I found a way how I can force my modem to get a new one :D
Tell me more about that trick (mybe by PM).
Anthony is a cool guy, but he doesn't have a stable personality so he would be pretty weird MOD.

It is none of your business berni and that [please don't swear] chiba needs to shut up and go stick his [please don't swear] in his face.

Edited by MOD Jay.slovak

D.J. said:
I don't know, I haven't heard Roboticinfo like this much before.

Getting kinda stupid.

I was going to show this site to my little brother but I don't think so now.

Keep up the good sensoring :lol:

D.J.
I agree he is different now...

And thanks, I am trying to keep this section clean but I also don't want to limit the freedom of speech too much 8)

Yes - the bad language is unecessary, - I thought it would be automatically sensored before the message could be viewed by others? Roboticinfo obviously has a limited vocabulary. Actually saying that, his spelling and grammar are particularly apalling for a 15 year old. He doesn't seem very clever to me, and hasn't said anything yet that makes any sense. I would say give up on Robotics for a while, and try learning the fundamentals that make up the English language. (Sorry roboticinfo - I will write a translation for you if you wish?)

Telling us that your "hi-tech shed" is top secret will not convince the thickest of individuals. Please take this on board. I hope I have not made you "snap", as I can imagine the consequences could be disasterous. - Second thoughts it might be best for everyone if you did snap..... in half. Anybody disagree? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Cheers Robot dudes.

Roboticmisinfo.

PS> Harsh I know but it needed to be said :wink:

roboticmisinfo said:
Yes - the bad language is unecessary, - I thought it would be automatically sensored before the message could be viewed by others? Roboticinfo obviously has a limited vocabulary. Actually saying that, his spelling and grammar are particularly apalling for a 15 year old. He doesn't seem very clever to me, and hasn't said anything yet that makes any sense. I would say give up on Robotics for a while, and try learning the fundamentals that make up the English language. (Sorry roboticinfo - I will write a translation for you if you wish?)

Telling us that your "hi-tech shed" is top secret will not convince the thickest of individuals. Please take this on board. I hope I have not made you "snap", as I can imagine the consequences could be disasterous. - Second thoughts it might be best for everyone if you did snap..... in half. Anybody disagree? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Cheers Robot dudes.

Roboticmisinfo.

hmm Big words..

roboticmisinfo said:

Cheers Robot dudes.

Roboticmisinfo.

I am going to be 16 in a month and you would be Supprised on what I can do to you little **** heads. I like to call it hi-tech shed because a friend of mine always says that word in a funny way. I miss spell words because I type fast you dip **** so shut the [again, please don't use this word] up.

You are lucky I am not in you country.

I am not a little [this is bad too] like you.

EDITED by MOD

Alright sixteen that make a world of a difference!

>I am going to be 16 in a month and you would be Supprised on what I can do to you little [bleep] heads. I like to call it hi-tech shed because a friend of mine always says that word in a funny way. I miss spell words because I type fast you dip [bleep] so shut the [again, please don't use this word] up.

Jay I think he has gone far enough to use that kind of language.

I don't know what happend, but I know we are trying to say this in the nicist way. Which shows how much bigger people we are, that we will reason instead of making very inapropriate remarks. Sorry if their is any mispelling.

D.J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back