Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where/what country are members from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy mate. Don't do anything drastic. We're all here for you!

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt

Absolute and sheer frustration from me. At least I can speak my mind here and not have people shouting Racist stuff...which is mostly an excuse for non- performance here in South Africa.

I will not go further than that.

Suffice to say that I am tired of helping idiots. Let me say no more.

Stay well friend

tvtech

Hi Matt

Absolute and sheer frustration from me. At least I can speak my mind here and not have people shouting Racist stuff...which is mostly an excuse for non- performance here in South Africa.

I will not go further than that.

Suffice to say that I am tired of helping idiots. Let me say no more.

Stay well friend

tvtech

I am truly sorry to hear that. You ought to come into Chat sometime to unwind. You can have some nice, relaxing conversations there, provided you avoid the newbies asking for help. Not sure if you've been in there, but there are separate and private rooms you can chat in ;)

Stay well tvtech.

Matt

I am truly sorry to hear that. You ought to come into Chat sometime to unwind. You can have some nice, relaxing conversations there, provided you avoid the newbies asking for help. Not sure if you've been in there, but there are separate and private rooms you can chat in ;)

Stay well tvtech.

Matt

I will try Chat sometime and see how it goes.

Regards,
tvtech

Infrastructure means nothing to Morons. They are not used to these "big" words.

All they know is that the money falling from the trees is something they are/were always due for. No work required. It just magically happens.

1. Bridges built themselves to cross those nasty rivers. No maintenance required. They last forever.
2. The noisy Mechanical machine called the "tractor" could do more work in a single day than a whole span of Oxen could do in a Week.....

And so on.

The White Man was a curse for these beings. But.... they enjoy the fruits of all the hard work, designing and effort and all the White man did. And still does. I am still trying to protect these Fools from their own self destruction.. Why bother?

Therefore, here in Africa, once a potential Dictator realizes his vote is based on stupid masses, they will not let go. They blame the White Man for anything that doe's no go their way.

And the masses fall for it EVERY TIME.

Robert Mugabe is one
Zuma is one too.

Watch Zuma people. Carefully. He is going to take South Africa to the Abyss. And joke about it all the way. Oxygen and Money thief that he is.

I want Zuma down before it is too late: Zuma here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Zuma
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nkandla
**broken link removed**
http://www.wonkie.com/2009/05/19/jacob-zuma-background/
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
http://www.timeslive.co.za/politics/2012/11/18/exposed-how-zuma-got-off-the-hook-1

And finally, a Cartoonist that depicts Zuma for what he is:

**broken link removed**

The cartoonist is a savvy guy.

Zuma is nothing but a Common Thief. Who has the support of idiots......that do not know what they are doing supporting him. They do not know better....Ag, you know what, out of here tonight. I find the fact that this country is on a one way trip to Hell very worrying.

The writing is on the Wall. Every thinking person with a Minimum of one working Brain Cell here can see it.

That my Friends is all I have to say.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
AHH...Zuma picked today 18/12/2012 for a second term/chance at the helm. Well, at least we all know what he stands for.......

Better the Devil you know than the one you don't.....

African Politics is beyond reason. Stupids voting the useless in. AGAIN. No reasoning here. Just gross stupidity. Like when Morons follow Morons.

Stupidity at it's best. So we are all set for ANOTHER two Years of the thief JACOB ZUMA's rule.......

Hell, by 2014, all should be dysfunctional, broken and/or useless. Much more to break you **********************.

Long word there above. Morons don't get it.

Regards,
tvtech

PS: That long complicated word above with the *** contains the word/s swine. Among others. I can think of many others.

Make up your own mind if you have followed my posts here recently. I am tired of ignoramuses. They are wearing me down.

THE BEST PART IS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD can see this. Always good. Mostly pissed. Can you blame me??:

That's life.

tvtech

Last edited:
AHH...Zuma picked today 18/12/2012 for a second term/chance at the helm. Well, at least we all know what he stands for.......

Better the Devil you know than the one you don't.....

African Politics is beyond reason. Stupids voting the useless in. AGAIN. No reasoning here. Just gross stupidity. Like when Morons follow Morons.

Stupidity at it's best. So we are all set for ANOTHER two Years of the thief JACOB ZUMA's rule.......

Hell, in 2014, all should be broken and useless. Much more to break you **********************.

Long word there above. Morons don't get it.

Regards,
tvtech

We have similar problems here in America, and it's only getting worse. ( Entitlement ) Those who are and those who aren't.

kv

Hi KV

It cannot ever be worse where you are. You folks can think...

Not here buddy.. It's all about burn and think later. African style. Morons.

Regards,
tvtech

Hi KV

It cannot ever be worse where you are. You folks can think...

Not here buddy.. It's all about burn and think later. African style. Morons.

Regards,
tvtech

Before we take it to far off the Track of the Thread. Ya, that's why I should have highlighted ....... and it's only getting worse.

Everything over there seems to be worse, no doubt. But, your in the belly of Creation or so to speak, where the Human Race is supposed to have evolve, it's bound to be worse. I think, they've had more time to practice.

Cheers,

kv:)

Edit: Time to practice at being worse:)

Last edited:
Before we take it to far off the Track of the Thread. Ya, that's why I should have highlighted ....... and it's only getting worse.

Everything over there seems to be worse, no doubt. But, your in the belly of Creation or so to speak, where the Human Race is supposed to have evolve, it's bound to be worse. I think, they've had more time to practice.

Cheers,

kv:)

Edit: Time to practice at being worse:)

Sad LOL. Seriously. Time to practice at being worse.......

Good chirp....and something to think about.

Let them break all.......

We will start from scratch again and build ....not break.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Anyone new here??. Don't worry about me old tvtech.

I promise I will not be nasty. Seriously. I am actually a good person that dislikes spammers, idiots, and fools. Everybody else is welcome.

tvtech

Last edited:
Anyone new here??. Don't worry about me old tvtech.

I promise I will not be nasty. Seriously. I am actually a good person that dislikes spammers, idiots, and fools. Everybody else is welcome.

tvtech
;) You just described the South African government :D

I have bought Good Things off eBayer's in Shenzhen! I hope to buy more Good Things soon :)

TVTech - I'm sure I'm not the only one here in whose thoughts you are often, er, thought of - kind of worried about you :/ Don't let the b****rds get you down, as we say here.

I have bought Good Things off eBayer's in Shenzhen! I hope to buy more Good Things soon :)

TVTech - I'm sure I'm not the only one here in whose thoughts you are often, er, thought of - kind of worried about you :/ Don't let the b****rds get you down, as we say here.

It's guys like you throbscottle that keep me sane. You know where I am coming from. You have probably been there too......:)

Say well and keep posting

Regards.
tvtech

It's guys like you throbscottle that keep me sane. You know where I am coming from. You have probably been there too......:)

Say well and keep posting

Regards.
tvtech

By the way tvtech, didn't you used to have an avatar? Thinking it was a Disney character, perhaps Donald Duck? What happened to it?

Gotta keep this thread on track ;)

Welcome to all Newbies. You guys are most welcome here at ETO.

Never mind me. I am actually a frustrated individual who vent's his feelings here. Not the time or place......but my thread nevertheless.

Big word there above :p...nevertheless.

Feel free to join this crazy thread.

Speak about what is bugging you. Or making you happy.....Or just chirp. But you must say what Country you are from.

Best Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Not to take this thread more off-topic, but you remind me of someone. Do you, by any chance, have an account at AllAboutCircuits? Your posts remind me a lot of those from a member over there.... :D

Gotta keep this thread on track ;)

Welcome to all Newbies. You guys are most welcome here at ETO.

Never mind me. I am actually a frustrated individual who vent's his feelings here. Not the time or place......but my thread nevertheless.

Big word there above :p

Feel free to join this crazy thread.

Best Regards,
tvtech

By the way tvtech, didn't you used to have an avatar? Thinking it was a Disney character, perhaps Donald Duck? What happened to it?

Hey Matt

Got bored with Mr Duck Avatar. So I deleted it.

Gotta find a new one sometime.

How are you Buddy ????

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back