Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where/what country are members from here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loveland, Colorado, USA

Thank you, I often click on a profile and location then off to see pictures of that town. educational

Loveland, Colorado, USA

Thank you, I often click on a profile and location then off to see pictures of that town. educational

Pinned!

You were pretty close with my location. I actually live 500m right of where the pin currently is (Kangaroo Point - they have some interesting place names here in Australia).

Mike.

You were pretty close with my location. I actually live 500m right of where the pin currently is (Kangaroo Point - they have some interesting place names here in Australia).

Mike.

I'll fix that in just a moment.

Members who provide a general areas will be pinned less-accurately. Google pins it in the center of the larger, specified area. It is recommended that you provide your town or city, though it is not required. Just remember: Less accurate descriptions will lead to less accurate pins ;)

How does that look, Mike?

For the moment, alone in this continent. :nailbiting:

Yo, Mr. DerStrom8, thought I would comment on what a really, really nice job you did with the map.

Ron

DerStrom8, Great job!
Will you add a link (button) under MEMBERS that will easy send us to the map?
thanks Ron

LoL there is only English speaking countries in this Site .. where do the Japanese, Chinese and Korean students get their help ? and what about Europe .. they must be knowing little English

The map is multi purpose. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I don't know where I am, looking at the map tells me where I should be if I am in the familiar surroundings of home. :) Pretty soon my little pin on the map will be freezing cold and snow covered. Maybe it is time for me to look at the map and find a warmer climate.

Ron

Yo, Mr. DerStrom8, thought I would comment on what a really, really nice job you did with the map.

Ron
DerStrom8, Great job!
Will you add a link (button) under MEMBERS that will easy send us to the map?
thanks Ron

Thanks very much guys, but I really can't take much credit. Google maps does most of the work for me :D

ronsimpson , I will see what I can do about putting a link under the Members tab. I may or may not have the ability to do that, but I will take it up with the admins for sure!

Orem, Utah

Pinned!

Just wanted to let everyone know that at dmiyares 's suggestion, links to the members' profile pages have been added to the pin descriptions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back