Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to get Relay SRE103020 or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givitago

Hi,
I am trying to repair the relay on a recliner armchair for disabled people.
The control panel operates the various motors which raise and recline the chair.

One of the relays has failed and the manufacturer (Phoenix Mecano)
says that complete control boxes can be purchased

Does anyone know where the relays can be purchased or if an equivalent relay is
available from somewhere.

Printed on relay is
Phoenix Mecano
SRE103020 G03
Coil 20VDC
C0308

Thank you very much

Attachments

• DSC01537..JPG
    DSC01537..JPG
    405 KB · Views: 2,705
I'll tell you what I would consider doing. From the picture I can't see a footprint and just off the part number I see I can't determine if that is a SPST, DPDT or what?

I would look for a relay in that design configuration made by Omron, NTE or another popular manufacturer and if I could get the footprint and size correct with the right contact form factor I would use one of them. The problem is the unusual 20 volt coil voltage. Most 24 volt standard relays should pull in at 20 volts. The next option would be using 12 volt coils and place dropping resistor(s) in series with the coil(s) doing a slight board modification.

Maybe someone else will do better at locating that particular relay but it looks like the manufacturers game to me.

Ron

Did you ever manage to get the SRE103020 G03

I am looking for the same part, only mine is for a control box for a electric spa bed.

Thanks

Hi,
No i did not manage to get the relay.
I still have the reclining armchair except that it no longer reclines.
Good luck with your search, hope you have better luck that i did.

Relays

I have lots of feelers out. If i do find them, by the looks of it I will probably need to buy a large portion and will let you know if I get them.

I found a replacement relay if you order this and it works can you email me back. I had to order an entire control box at a cost of $500.00 to fix my problem. I have nine more beds that use the same relays so if this works for you I will order some stock in case the other beds fail. The part is SRD-S-124D here is a website https://www.testco-inc.com/sanyou-relays/SRD-S-124D

As everyone had said, posting the back of the PC board would be a big help. Posting it with a ruler would be better.

Getting a few key dimensions (spacings) would also help. No where did I see whether it was an SPST, SPDT, DPDT etc.

Can the relay be moved off the board?

I have these relays available if anyone still needs them

I have a small quantity (20 or so) of these new relays with that part number.

Phoenix mecano SRE103020 G03

I can be contacted at rka@arquenet.com

It looks like a generic relay, only the coil volatge being 20v makes it a little odd.
You could replace the relay with another and solder wires to the relay positioned remote and lead them back to the board, a way round the 20v issue would be to use a dropper resistor and a 12v relay, I did this on a weaving machine way back, it used 36v relays.

Looks like, you got it sorted now though, with the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back