Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to find prototype socket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan169

Hey guys,

Im having a heck of a time trying to find a place that sells a prototype socket for a TQFP100 package. That a 100 pin package that encases a Quick Logics FPGA. These particular units that I am useing are not reprogrammable (single burn) so if i decide to change my logic circuit later due to an error or design change im sol because i cant replace the device easily due to its small size.

So any one know of a place that I could try? I heard a place called Calgreg in RI used to carry them but Im having trouble contacting them. In addition I don't seem to find much result after searching for quite a while.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back