Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy ARM processing units?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bueskytten

I have now heard and read about the ARM processing units, an they sound awesome, but I can't find a place where I can buy one. Can anyone help me?
The best would be if it is a webshop and is located in Europe, but elsewhere can also do it.

What do you want to do with them? I use ARM on the .NET platform. I can buy a board for £24 + vat and absolutely NO cost for development tools.

You can buy an embed from Cool Components or Spark Fun for about £30.

If you just want the processors you can get them from RS or any electronic catalogue...

Cheers Ian

Thanks

I am playing around with the idea of making my own robot(an advanced line following robot, with other abilities, possibly some image analyzes), so I have to have some processing power.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back