Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where can I get these batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canti

Hi I need help finding some battery. Its a Sanyo Cadnica model # KR-600AAL with eyelet soldering tabs. I found the same battery without the solder tabs, but need some with them. Its for my electric razor. I checked mouser.com and Jameco.com and they have nothing what I'm looking for. Anyone know a very good supplier.

Thanks for your help.

Try to solder tags on the battery.
File the ends of the battery a little rough so the solder will stick.
Do it quick, with a hot iron so the battery doesn't get stressed out and pop.

I have done it rebuilding a drill pack with sub C's with no problems.

go to www.standardsupply.com click on the contact info and dial the toll free number. They can help you with new batteries with tabs.

It is not a good idea to solder directly to Ni-Cad batteries as the heat from the soldering can damage the rubber seals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back