Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what's the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you are a spammer.

Your posts make no sense and you are only doing that to get a signature line to spam with.

You have not made one post that has anything to do with electronics, and your company sells crap fakes and is all over the net with people warning about your fake iphones breaking after 1 day.

You sure are trying hard to slip an ad in.

Why not just buy an ad? Then people will ACTUALLY visit your site and not blacklist you because you spam.

Any company that spams forums I am on, get blacklisted, and my companies WILL NOT do business with them.

When I do business with another company, I send my blacklist to ensure THEY do not do business with spammers either.

I keep checking you status, and you go from crap post to:
Modifying Options
to crap post to:
Modifying Options

Keep cutting and pasting other peoples posts to try to get your post count up, to spam.

What difference does it make now? Everyone knows your fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back