Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What would be a good equivalent for a ELM13401CA (SOT-23 package MOSFET)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick6

What would you advise as a good equivalent for a ELM13401CA? It's a SOT-23 package device but even if you get a equivalent in other format it would be great.

Thanks in advance!

It is seldom that you can find an exact equivalent when it comes to mosfets, unless two manufactures are second sourcing each other.

What I would recommend is going to DigiKey.com, search for mosfet, click FETs - Single, then start clicking on search criteria until you narrow it down to what you feel is close enough.

I think i got a good candidate, the AO3401L which is easly found on ebay for a good price in large quantities.

Thank you !

I think i got a good candidate, the AO3401L which is easly found on ebay for a good price in large quantities.

Thank you !
Check them before you use them. I heard that there are some fake components & IC's going around.

And you were right. The seller sent me 49 pcs of G1 transistor which seems to be a NPN transistor instead of 50 pcs of AO3401 as he described. I'm going to try to sort things out with him now, he wants photos as proof and it isn't easy to take a good picture of an SMD component printing while inside the package :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back