Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what will be better? page mbt pps85 or aoyue 2702A+ for soldering and desoldering

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosanci28

my question was what will be best to buy

the: page mbt pps85 **broken link removed**

or this : aoyue 2702a **broken link removed**

what i was looking to do is solder and desoldering and if any of this will be good for changing chips with a lot of legs?

and will the vacum will that take out all the solder after heating it up...

thank you.

hi,thanks for reply
so is a cheap made,i guess 200 some $$
the page mbt new is about 1200$

well by the way the page from ebay listing is mine,the problem is i need to buy all cables to it,iron and all and i have searched and did not find so i said maybe i should just sell it and get a new one complete...
do you know a place where to buy all the hose ,vacum,iron,tips,and all for a good price?
thank you,friend

I don't know where to buy parts for either unit. Some of the Aoyue soldering irons are compatible with Hakko tips, not sure if this one is or not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back