Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What to design & build the ultimate sound system need he

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrogeek

Is it possible that I can build and speaker system in which each sub-whorfer has it's own amplifier ? For example if I want to build a six sub-whorfer speaker ; using lets say 2-300 watt sub-whorfers , 2-200 watt sub-whorfers and 2-150 watt sub-whorfers on each speaker ; is it possible that as long as the wattage of the amplifier and the wattage of the sub-whorfer match can each sub-whorfer have each their own amplifier ? If this can be done, and I hope it is because the urge to irritate a few neighbors , what is the best sub-whorfer to use ? The goal is to make the sound system @ the 35,000 seat Virginia Beach Amplitheather look sad . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back