Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What other site do you browse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I browse electronics lab sometimes but only like twice a month, only look at this forum.

I really look only to this site, but there are many other like electronic labs, and Nigel's web pages :wink: ...[/url]

Guys, any sites will do, even if it is not related to electronics :D :D

Hey Zach, thanks for the link to WBB, I just bought a membership to the YMCA. I'm trying to get away from the scrawny engineer look.

I browse www.mymonte.com and www.caraudio.com/vb

Hey jrz, nice to see ya back, havent heard from you in a while.

Yeah, I figure that if I'm gonna be a bit of a nerd, I might as well not look the part :lol:

Its good to be back, I've been super busy with school and work, now I just have work, so Ive got alittle more time for the important things :)

I just signed up to WBB and I put you down as the referral

I see you've been promoted to the 'Electronics God' position too :)

jrz126 said:
I see you've been promoted to the 'Electronics God' position too :)

Yeah, but I don't deserve it :lol: Im not smart enough yet to be a god.

Here's one of my favorites.

**broken link removed**

And based on zachtheterribles flame shooting picture, I think he'll love this forum.

Naw, im not much of a pyrotechnic, but im sure that ill be using that forum sometime in the future :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back