Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is your favourite MIDI song

Status
Not open for further replies.

eblc1388

Hi everyone,

My favourite MiDi song is one from a game I played long ago called "Leisure Suit Larry 3". It called Patti's Log Ride.

If you ever played the game you will know after struggling through the bamboo forest and the cliffs, one would arrive at the river. The game then becomes a arcade game with one rolling down the river on a log. This is the midi song that goes with that. The file size is only 30K. Enjoy.

**broken link removed**

Guys, its not what is available from the internet. Of course there are tons.

I'm asking about your personal favorite, if there is one.

Joel Rainville said:
Ah, Leisure Suit Larry 3! Good memories :lol:

A DOS game that is less than 4MByte size that can keep one struggling for months, with quiz at startup to test one's age and midi songs playing along. Can't get any better than that. It is not an easy game to play.

I long forgot about it until I came across a website named:

**broken link removed**

which host games that are no longer in sale or supported. A DOSBOX software on a modern PC can allow such old DOS games to work.

I played that game again and it was good fun. I visited the site again but then found out that the download was removed because apparantly some Company had reclaimed the right for it. So one cannot buy it or play it anymore. Perhaps the only source is those original for sale on EBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back