Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is this SMT component?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorPS

Hi,

What is the SMT component in the picture?
It label DV5 and Z2W.

How do I lookup what actual component is it?
Any reference?

Note: Photo Attached.

Thank you.
Victor

Attachments

• comp-Z2W.jpg
    comp-Z2W.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,427
  • comp-dv5.jpg
    comp-dv5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 687
Very hard to tell, but it may be a transistor. I have never used SMD before, so I could be wrong. I don't know how you would find the part no to that, but maybe one of the other members knows how to.

Thanks for quick reply, but I think there is a table that can lookup the part number.

I try google, the part may be Zener diode, but no further information or datasheet.

Well I believe the one marked "DV5" is a
2SD596 - DV5, manufactured by NEC
http://www.eu.necel.com/_pdf/D17880EJ1V0DS00.PDF

Still looking for the other one...

Edit: Not much luck on "Z2W" - if you can post the make and model of what you are working on, we may be able to assist you in finding a service manual.

Last edited:
Thanks everone.
It don't have service manual, and i am helping someone to ask.

May be when I see the real board, I have chance to desolder it and measure using multimeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back