Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is this Forum for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hello,
Is learning from Forum or Internet is right way??
asking question from other country??

Ask yourself a question?

Have you learned from this forum.. I'd like to think my time hasn't been wasted!!! You yourself have come quite a way, Once over you C skills were next to nothing and now your code is reasonable and you can get things going!!

Is learning from Forum or Internet is right way??
Any law-abiding and non-injurious method of learning is the right way, if it actually teaches you something :).

I'm willing to be corrected, however this forum is for anyone interested in electronics, and wants to either share knowledge or gain knowledge from others, in particular the forum is used by those building a project or working on something electronicky.

You are in charge of your own learning, common sense applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back