Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What happened to the instant chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted.
Moderation

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Meming,

Because we were getting a few people that signup to the forum and go straight into chat who haven't read the rules and act badly we started hiding the chat link to people with under 3 posts. I have since changed this to 1 post and we are discussing the situation within the moderators forum to figure something out that is permanent.

Regards,
EM

Perhaps the rules could be the first port of call and chat access allowed only after the user confirms they agree to abide by the rules. The multi-post restriction is a good idea too. Any breach of the rules and it's back to square one.

Hopefully this isnt because of me....

hi,
The Forum Rules are that a member must have Posted at least 1 post to the Main Forums, before he can have access the Chat rooms.

E.

Can I have the link to the chat room... I have more than 1 post and I still can't find it
Edit: nvm I see it now...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back