Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Watched threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

kal.a

I don't quite get how watching a thread works. I use it as a way to get notified of new replies as well as a way to bookmark threads. But latter doesn't seem to be working. So when I click on "Watched Threads" I get a "You do not have any watched threads that are unread."
Is there a way to bookmark threads?

Thanks
Kal

Hi Kal,

Just below where it says there are no unread watched threads, there is a link labeled "Show all watched threads":

Watched Threads.png

If you click this it should show you all of the threads you're currently watching.

Regards,
Matt

There are a couple of Preferences:

• Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    • and receive email notifications of replies
Generally, I might watch threads I'm interested in, but haven't replied yet, so most of the time it's an automatic watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back