Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

watchdog in stop mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariq70

hi
I'm using stm32 F103RBT8 i want to set my watchdog time out to 15 seconds. in IWDG i have no problem to configure 15 sec time out but the problem is i cant turn off IWDG once i turned it on and in my code i can't reset each time before stop mode.
in WWDG it's clock source stops in stop mode but the problem is that my timeout is in ms because the frequency APB1 which is in Mega hz is too high and i can't make it in kilo hz because of other peripherals clocks so i can't make 15 seconds time out.
is there a way to stop IWDG before stop mode or a way to set wwdg time out 15 second and other peripherals frequencies keep their values?

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back