Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Warner Electric Seco DS9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakII

Does anyone have any knowledge on these units? It is an AC drive Digital Speed Controller. The issue I am having with this unit is no 0-10vdc output from terminal TB3. If you have seen these units and know anything please help!

check for faulty transformer and zener diodes since the 10v is derived form the control transformer on drive

I thought that was my problem as well but changed every diode on the board. Also changed the PNP and NPN Transistors, Voltage Regulator, caps and Op Amp chips. I have three units doing the same thing and still no output from either? not sure what else to do with these units... Thank you for your input tho!!! Kinda surprised someone actually knew what I was working on!! If you have anymore tips or can maybe get me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back