Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

War of the worlds

Did you like war of the worlds?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• A shrug of the shoulders

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D.J. said:
I guess You don't have to worry :lol:

Reading the post, and you guys talked copyright stuff. Maybe you should start a new thread with a poll, asking if what people think about copyright stuff.

I am kinda ify. Like downlaoding music. I have downloaded alot of music but is it really fair to the artist :?

Just a thought

D.J.
I don't want people to talk about warez here :x

D.J. said:
Ok I understand.

Although it didn't get shut down when roboticinfo started the cussing fit. No afence, just using that as an example.

But I understand. This topic kinda got turned around :lol:

D.J.
It didn't because I did all the censoring...

Wow, this thread has filled two pages in a little over two hours! I started it, went to work out, then came back to my computer.

Yeah, definetly not something for younger audiences.

Where is roboticinfo I wonder?? and where is roboticmisinfo for that matter??

I have watched the 1953 version, 1960 version, the other 2005 version, this 2005 version and read the book. I have also heard the Jeff waynes soundtrack, the Dance remix of that sound track and the 2005 sound track. I would most definately rate this as the best WOTW movie i have ever seen and probably one of the greatest pieces of entertainment i have seen for a few years.

I watched it on the big screen cause i wanted the full effect. But, I can understand why people would watch a downloaded version though, 9/10 times Hollywood sux and Cinemas are allways a rippoff.

I like your avatar chiba, in fact thats what got me thinking about starting this thread :lol:

Very true, most of the movies that hollywood turns out now are crap! All shooting and hardly any storyline when it comes to action flicks.

Thay are somtimes as small as 200 MB but pour video you must download the 700MB ones in order to have an good image.

The 2 GB file is at 58% thats slow! (its Gothic II on 3 CDs)

So much for Telstra's IDSN broadband! It's supposed to be 128KB/s on download but reality is at the moment 9.9KB/s. So I've got to wait another 55 hours so bit stream says just so I can watch war of the worlds. I put in a formal complaint about the internet speed and got a new ISDN box installed as the last one let out the magic blue smoke. But if telstra think I'm paying top dollar for less than 10% of what I'm supposed to get then it's time to report to the ombudsman. TALK ABOUT A RIPOFF. Tomorrow I might hookup my 56K modem and see if its quicker. And stuff payin over $100 just to go to the pictures. In hindsight I should of gone with a satelitte dish :(

Cheers Bryan

bryan1 said:
So much for Telstra's IDSN broadband! It's supposed to be 128KB/s on download but reality is at the moment 9.9KB/s. So I've got to wait another 55 hours so bit stream says just so I can watch war of the worlds. I put in a formal complaint about the internet speed and got a new ISDN box installed as the last one let out the magic blue smoke. But if telstra think I'm paying top dollar for less than 10% of what I'm supposed to get then it's time to report to the ombudsman. TALK ABOUT A RIPOFF. Tomorrow I might hookup my 56K modem and see if its quicker. And stuff payin over $100 just to go to the pictures. In hindsight I should of gone with a satelitte dish :(

Cheers Bryan
I suppose you are aware of difference between 128Kb and 9.9KB ! :twisted:
128Kb ISDN should go 16KB/s so your 10KB/s is pretty normal at P2P...

Imhaving a lsownes problem in downloading Gothic II My conection can go up to 130 KB/s but it cant find a fast seader to download from.If went an avrege of 105 KB/s and now an avrege is 15 KB/s or even 10 KB/s .Its 75 % complete.And it seas 9 more hours !!! (for about 500MB that is realy slow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back