Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vx-5r reset problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom muleady

anybody familiar with the reset functions ?when i reset my vx5r i lost the multi band recieve functions,i t only displays the ham bands which also wont recieve. now it only will transmit on the 3 hambands.I have not modified the radio in any way.A friend who is no longer around said that there are several different reset options which open or
close reciever options.the original problem was a screw that held the belt clip it cut the board so yaesu fixed it but it quit receiving again so i reset the radio and now it wont
receive on any band and also will only display the 3 ham bands.I hate to think that i have to pay yaesu for a simple software reset procedure my friend said that there are a bunch of hardwire resets such as changing the priority setups ,if any body can help i will thank you, Btw i have got the vx6r now i liked the 222 option that the vx5r didnt
have. Tnx email Leathertom@muleady.com

You are more likely to get an answer on a dedicated amateur radio board such as www.qrz.com

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back