Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voltage/current/electric power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a newbie in all this electronic stuff. I bought a copy of electronics for dummies from the Google play store and so far I feel like I'm getting a vague understanding at my point in the second chapter. I am trying to gain a deeper understanding of voltage, electrical current, power, and the connection between the three.

Any statements that could help me gain further consciousness in these matters will be greatly apprieciated., thank you.

Hi.

Many people have the idea of compare electrical current to water flow. I give you a link to a search that find many examples on this forum:
read this link :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back