Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

voice recognition need basic things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

I want to make robot that operate according to my voice I know I need to matlab code for voice recognition I want to ask which basic things should I know before to start I think i should've knowledge about digital signal processing but don't know which topic should have read I have read little theory about DSP(FFT DFTand so ) which topic is used for voice recognition so please suggest me how to start

hmm.. who said you need matlab?

I know some ICs can do that. some modules can even store a set of commands on board. Last time i looked at those was more than 5 years ago. i am sure there are some great stuff if you google about it...

hmm.. who said you need matlab?

I know some ICs can do that. some modules can even store a set of commands on board. Last time i looked at those was more than 5 years ago. i am sure there are some great stuff if you google about it...
thanks for reply I tried on google I found Hm2007 Ic I just don't want to make project but also want to learn how to recognition voice of men so I want to learn theory and then want to make practical so if you have experience in voice recognition give me some idea which topic of digital signal processing should i used how to filter my voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back