Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VITAL: Fusilli Chip; what to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink

Ok, I am at the stage of labeling the chip I will be using ( I have my label maker in one hand and a box o PICs in teh other. I have a small ethiopian Child typing for me right now, so excuse mi spellinge problooms :p)

These are the chips for hire:
16F887
16F4620
16F876A
16F628A

I am willing to use all of these chips (is there a 28DIP PIC that has good ratings and a INTERNOSC?). The robot will requre a lot of I/O pins (Id say about 20) for its own operation and other things that it will do. Thanks.

ok that is added to my list of to gets

I cant wait till I get my INchworm+

Other than that, I need a good chip to use. The 16F887 Sounded good.

Last edited:
The 16F887 is excellent, just came out in June. One day you might want to look at the 18F4620 it's a beast. Using that one on the Ladybug (Ethernet & Relays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back