Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Viscometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
viscocity has one or two parameters that might let you use an auxiliary circuit (i.e. tank pressure and tank level sensors), then pressure-level, pressure/level, will draw an algebraic formula to controll additional emergences...try hydraulic (fluid)sensors!

This thread is over 4 months old and was based on a simple school project. I doubt resurrecting it will do much since the assignment was likely completed long ago.

Ron

I have to agree on that Ron. I’m a new member and I come across the thread just looking around. My other life is a chemist and I’ve have had considerable negative experience with viscosity issues so I added my thoughts. Even if the thread was active my input would hardly have done much to progress the project.

But however useless my remarks, I am quite intrigued by fernandoagv suggestions. I’ve been thinking about the how and what of using hydraulic sensors for a more useful and consistent viscosity measuring method. It goes to why I joined; the crossover of technologies is one the best routes to innovation and progress.

But it’s not relevant to the thread, so I’ll shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back