Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vendor ID of Device from Model Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hello there,

I would like to find the vendor ID of any USB device through the model number alone. I want to do this so that i can look up the vendor id's BEFORE a device is actually purchased. They dont usually post the vendor id numbers with the advertisement, so i'd like to do this for certain devices that plug into the USB.

For example, the Mitsumi model D353FUE USB Floppy Disk Drive. I need the USB vendor id number but i dont have the device in my possession yet. This is an external USB floppy drive.

This is very important so i would appreciate any ideas or suggestions.

Hi there,

Thanks much for the reply. I must have missed this reply because i am just seeing it now.

I'll have to try to contact them i guess because i cant buy 100 devices to test each and every one of them on my own computer :) I tried their site but it's down or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back