Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vehicle tracking devices failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised. The op has posted just twice, but considering his location, maybe he will post a response later. Nevertheless, I see little justification for characterizing the device he is using as "rubbish." Or, is that British for wish I could afford one?

John

I am surprised. The op has posted just twice, but considering his location, maybe he will post a response later. Nevertheless, I see little justification for characterizing the device he is using as "rubbish." Or, is that British for wish I could afford one?

John
Maybe you just read it as an American (too much into it), and overlooked the fact I was asking for him to clarify if they make it or if they buy it in, the op was less than clear on this with contradictory statements. Your stretching the I want one bit a far! Its made in India and more importantly I am not old enough to drive anything other than a tractor, why would I want one? Tell you what feel free to take over, I will leave it in your capable hands to sort out ;).

Maybe you just read it as an American (too much into it), and overlooked the fact I was asking for him to clarify if they make it or if they buy it in, the op was less than clear on this with contradictory statements. Your stretching the I want one bit a far! Its made in India and more importantly I am not old enough to drive anything other than a tractor, why would I want one? Tell you what feel free to take over, I will leave it in your capable hands to sort out ;).

First bolded:
OP said:
We use tracking devices from a reputed source which meet international standards.
That means they buy the tracking device, not make it.

Second: Name 2 contradictory statement made by the OP, as opposed to something that wasn't clear or that you didn't understand.

Third: How do you know the device is made in India?

Fourth: Farmers use GPS tracking devices all the time.

Thank you for the support and confidence.
John

Hi,
We supply vehicle tracking devices.
We use tracking devices from a reputed source
Seriously dont waste my time if your not going to read things properly. I have no idea why you want to keep nit picking with me and others but stop it there is no need. Be careful Matt might make me ADAM!

Little Ghostman

Pure applesauce!

Those statements are entirely consistent. The second supplements the first. Ever go to a store and buy something, say some meat? The store supplies meat to you and your family. But in most cases, it doesn't raise the cattle.

As for wasting your time, you and only you are the one responsible for doing that.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back