Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

vector multiplication, Prob46

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG1995

Hi

Please have a look on the attachment and kindly help me with the query, Q1, there. This is the book I'm using; for the current problem go to page #35.

Q2: I understand that coplanar vectors are those which exist on the same same plane. The unit vectors i, j, and k are non-coplanar vectors and are perpendicular to each other (in other words the planes in which they exists are at 90 degrees to each other). Is it necessary for non-coplanar vectors to be be perpendicular to each other.

Many thanks for your time.

Regards
PG

Last edited:
PG,

Q1: By simple vector algebra. (b-a)x(c-a) = b x (c-a)-a x (c-a) = b x c -b x a -a x c+a x a = b x c + a x b + c x a +0

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back