Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using Capacitors In line with a dynamo

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you are from wales an use the $ symbol? - i have to as i screwed up with my OS instillation an i cant find the pounds sign!

you are from wales an use the $ symbol?
Well last time I looked at the exchange rate the $ was worth less than the £, so I thought I'd put in a lower bid first :D

That 90watts difference? easy that come from the generator not have a lenz effect slowing it down, that 90 watts come from you having a larger diameter generator thats 6 times as long because you have all the torque from the driver. That extra energy come from the additional larger pick up coils/ magnets an leverage.
What you said - the trade off - still apples but how you are achieving your 100watts is different, The energy already exist inside the wire waiting to be moved around as it does with commercial systems. but unlike commercial systems that slowing under load is delayed to the point it becomes a positive effect.

Claiming someone else is doing it is not proof to me unless you or that person can do it right in front of me and I can replicate the effect myself afterward.

Build it demonstrate it to me in person and show me how to build one that works and I will happily pay up just like anyone else who has any real scientific interests!

I have read countless threads on sites that cater to the over unity AE groups and so far I have never found one solid valid thread that gave out workable DIY plans on any single working over unity device ever. There is always lots of talk about how so and so is doing it and has done it for years bit still not one person who claims they have done it has ever posted a viable article or DIY write up and documentation that made any sense let alone gave probable implication that what they claimed was real and working.

I have stated countless times in these type of threadsthat if someone is smart enough to be able to build such devices they are clearly smart enough to be able to write up a understandable DIY plan and schematic/blueprint that can be followed by anyone else.

Last edited:
Just checking in on this to see if there have been any updates. It was interesting, Oh the "faster than light" phenomena also turned out to be false.
As an aside, I wonder if there is a correlation between purchasers of last weeks IPO and the OU/HHO crowd?

He is correct, trade volts for current in terms of watts is what we have to work with. It does NOT happen any other way

Just checking in on this to see if there have been any updates. It was interesting, Oh the "faster than light" phenomena also turned out to be false.
As an aside, I wonder if there is a correlation between purchasers of last weeks IPO and the OU/HHO crowd?

Well no one ever sent me a PM asking for direction on how to get to my house to show off their over unity electrical generator so is that worth anything? :p

As far as Internet stocks go I have around 8 million shares of penny stocks and I would love to see the OU/HHO crowd push mine into the Facebook range of $40 a share for even just one day! :D

If they did that I would even fund an official prise of $10 million for anyone who can prove a OU or HHO system to me and replicate the results in my shop! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back