Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using Capacitors In line with a dynamo

Status
Not open for further replies.
my inquery is about the viability of using capacitors in a charging dynamo?
OK let me explain>>>>>>
i have a outside power source (9v battery) used to spin a electromagnetic motor that has a
12v 6w dynamo generator attached to the end of the rotor. now what im trying to figure out is?
can i build a circuit that has several capacitors and two resistors on it to store the power created by the 12v Dynamo to keep the Electromagnetic motor spinning. or is this impossible?

my inquery is about the viability of using capacitors in a charging dynamo?
OK let me explain>>>>>>
i have a outside power source (9v battery) used to spin a electromagnetic motor that has a
12v 6w dynamo generator attached to the end of the rotor. now what im trying to figure out is?
can i build a circuit that has several capacitors and two resistors on it to store the power created by the 12v Dynamo to keep the Electromagnetic motor spinning. or is this impossible?

It's impossible - that would be perpetual motion.

There are generators that accelerate under load an use less power you know. With commercial parts yes its imposable. but not entirely. Once belived, nothing could go faster than the speed of light...

There are generators that accelerate under load an use less power you know. With commercial parts yes its imposable. but not entirely. Once belived, nothing could go faster than the speed of light...

Got any valid and creditable links to back any of that up?
:confused:

If you have proof of a single workable generator unit that can be built by anyone that produces more power than what goes into it including plans, blueprints, parts lists, etc I will happily give you everything I own!
The HHO guys have yet to cash me in on that and I have just as much confidence you cant either! ;)

Last edited:
I didn't see a single thing in that video that clarified anything let alone showed how to build such a device which is typical of every single over unity device video on U tube I have ever seen. :mad:

If someone is smart enough to build a working device then they are also educated enough to be able to produce a schematic and related design blueprint that goes along with the device that could be read by most anyone with anything more than a basic technical background. :p

Gobs of colored tape covering who knows what all attached to random bits n pieces of misc metal, plastic, and wood stuff is not a blueprint or working schematic. :confused:

IF you really have one that works all you have to do is show up at my house and show me how to build one that works. If you can replicate it in my shop with the supposedly common materials needed you get the reward. Its that simple. ;)

The point is I have yet to have a single HHO powered vehicle or any overunity device ever show up at my house which to me says about all I think is necessary about these subjects despite all the supposed hype and proof behind it. :p

To me that video did explain how it worked and why. this should help i think and its more up to date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1weXYivARo

its a normal generator with a additional either high voltage or high current coil around the first one.... do you really need a blue print for that.

i like this quote - "Sometimes genius is simply having the ability to see and understand the obvious. " -- tcmtech =D

To me that video did explain how it worked and why. this should help i think and its more up to date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1weXYivARo

its a normal generator with a additional either high voltage or high current coil around the first one.... do you really need a blue print for that.

As it's just a scam - then yes :D

If it worked they would be multi-millionaires by now - as it is, presumably it's just a scam to try and con investors.

they must have been rich in the first place to build this stuff so why the need to con?.
Its the fact that people seem scared to believe it is possible to get more for less. To me they are doing (in a way ) nothing new here. - lenz law is still happening an the system still take initial power to get it running that is clear. Hes just found a way to revise what the conventional generators do... well in his case just delay it to a point that its used because the approaching magnet is the opposite pole.

Believe what you like - but no one yet has ever managed to produce an honest repeatable working system, or even a working demonstration.

But why post about it here? - if it's so wonderful why don't you build one?.

Im working on my own one, not like his, my own research an design. :)

An there are lots of working demonstration an explanations as i linked you to. I like to believe it is possible to do it an i also have some doubts - of course - we, like others are the same in that - " i want a personal demonstration an have access and means of independently proving or dis-proving it". i feel that way too.

Thats why its so hard to do, not because science says so but because 6 billion people want to check it. ( over exaggeration i know )

I didnt mean for this hijacking of some one else's post sorry, it was linked to what he was asking about an when overunity is hinted at, well things start to snowball haha.

Last edited:
Im working on my own one, not like his, my own research an design. :)

An there are lots of working demonstration an explanations as i linked you to.

Those aren't 'demonstrations' - they are con tricks.

I've seen magicians saw people in half (and much more) - far more convincingly than these perpetual motion scams.

its funny you say it like that. So, you go to see a person get cut in half put back together an live - Unless they can do rapid surgery, biology science says that imposable right?. So its fake an the words used are misleading because its a magic trick.. well another word for trick is Scam - so its a magic scam that you pay money to see. Unless something goes realllllly wrong an you do see some one get cut in half 0_0.

they must have been rich in the first place to build this stuff so why the need to con?.
Its the fact that people seem scared to believe it is possible to get more for less. To me they are doing (in a way ) nothing new here. - lenz law is still happening an the system still take initial power to get it running that is clear. Hes just found a way to revise what the conventional generators do... well in his case just delay it to a point that its used because the approaching magnet is the opposite pole.

Rube. https://www.rubegoldberg.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

If the output from that set of coils is producing more power than the source is putting in then yes I do need a schematic. :eek:

You can either trade current for voltage (10 amps @ 1 volt = 10 watts) or voltage for current (10 volts @ 1 amp = 10 watts) basically break even on the exchange but you can not put in a small current and voltage and get a larger current and voltage out (10 amps @ 1 volt + 10 volts @ 1 amp = 20 watts not 100) without having to get additional energy from someplace else.

If you are putting in ten watts and getting 100 watts out that extra 90 watts has to come from some energy source some place. If you can put in ten watts and get 100 out without having an extra source of energy to make up that 90 watt difference you can have all my lifes worth of stuff in exchange for the design. Thats my wager and my bet. ;)

That 90watts difference? easy that come from the generator not have a lenz effect slowing it down, that 90 watts come from you having a larger diameter generator thats 6 times as long because you have all the torque from the driver. That extra energy come from the additional larger pick up coils/ magnets an leverage.
What you said - the trade off - still apples but how you are achieving your 100watts is different, The energy already exist inside the wire waiting to be moved around as it does with commercial systems. but unlike commercial systems that slowing under load is delayed to the point it becomes a positive effect.

When you've got this working and continuously producing more energy than is put into it I'll gladly buy it. $100 million for a starting bid?

hahaha - not how i see it, id say more like $200 - $300. baced on what Watt you need or want. but that - like solar an wind - does not including the inverters ect - unless one is made for direct 50hz 110 or 240 at 13amps, for that a built in dump load will be used i think.
Also - if i was to own the system - i would not sell little home systems, id have a power plant an do it through the grid an it will be dam cheap too =] - a fixed $100 a year an use what you like policy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back