Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upgrade Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using windows internet explorer whatever number they are up to now, 7 or 8 I think.
So as I was saying before the spell check garbled everything. I am not trying to speak like Daffy Duck on purpose. The spell check does it every time I use it.

Advanced editor is MIA and so are the basics of the quick reply screen as well.
Faces dont work either.

I think they're up to IE9 (that's what I have on my laptop, but I'm using Chrome right now). I also didn't even know there WAS a spell-checker! :D

Oh, and the faces work for me.

Last edited:
Quick Reply missing past in Optshoins like quote and web page.

Last edited:
Couldn't post an image

Attached images to a post.

The option to manage the uploading did not open.

Posts are not displayed in correct time order when there are multiple copies (see posts above).

A post of mine from yesterday is not in the forum anymore.

Reply with quote is stuck, "thinking".

Hi,

I am guessing auto save is saving the text typed so far in case something goes wrong the user can get the text back. How to get it back through i dont know yet :)

All the widget buttons are not displayed for me. Zowie, nothing works.

Yeah, I'm still having the same problem as atferrari and Mikebits. There are no special options for the replies in "Quick Reply", and it keeps getting stuck when I try to "Reply With Quote".

The issue with the missing widget/toolbar not showing should be fixed as well as 'Reply with Quote'.

- Link button: I cannot duplicate this, what browser are you using?
- Auto Save: This literally auto saves your post in case you leave the page or your browser crashes.
- Speed Issues: Please do reply any issues regarding speed. To help debug, please let me know what the action is (ie loading a particular page, creating new posts, etc), what browser, and your computer specs.

Regards,
EM

I'm using Chrome, and nothing seems to have changed. Perhaps I should try another browser....

Using Firefox and XP Pro, all the functions appear to be working OK.;)

See the screenshot, this is what the editor should look like for everyone. Unless you have specifically changed it within your account settings (My Account > General Settings > Message Editor Interface)

Capture.JPG

If you're not seeing that then try to do a full refresh by pressing Ctrl-F5 repeatedly.

See the screenshot, this is what the editor should look like for everyone. Unless you have specifically changed it within your account settings (My Account > General Settings > Message Editor Interface)

View attachment 59955

If you're not seeing that then try to do a full refresh by pressing Ctrl-F5 repeatedly.

This what I see.
E

Attachments

• AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 285

View attachment 59955

There, hitting Ctrl+F5 a couple times finally worked. Thanks EM!

Number of posts counted per poster doesn't seem to update.

Seems to be working for me, alec_t....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back