Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Upgrade Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi All,

In about 6 hours we will be updating the forum software. I will make an announcement ahead of time so this is just a FYI. Subscribe to this thread to be alerted of any update as I will post them as a reply.

This update will bring many many bug fixes (1500+), various speed improvements, a new editor and also a more stable/efficient mobile style.

Regards,
EM

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up EM!

Came out pretty nice. I like how the little sub forums fit in.

Ron

Editing a post

hi EM, Since the upgrade, cannot EDIT a post or enter into Advanced mode. The Edit post shows all the formatting tokens. E

PM User Names missing

hi EM,
Sorry to start another new thread, but unable to EDIT previous one.

All the User Names on my PM files have been replaced with the word 'array'

E.

Last edited by a moderator:
Icons are missing from the Quick Reply box header.

The forum has been updated but style issues remain. I'll be working on them over the next hour or so.

Hi,

For what it is worth, i like default Courier New font for the text editor for technical forums. That's because the various characters can not be confused as with some other fonts. for example, lower case L and numerical 1 or lower case I. With Courier New it's always easy to tell the difference. This makes a big difference with things like part numbers, etc.

OH NO! An overnight upgrade that effectively made everyingthing useful worse or outright nonfunctional?

Quick reply is barely functioning, advanced reply does not exist, IE spell turns the spelling gerrorors to well.... you see.

EM did you sell out tMicrosoftft?

And no I am not typinDaffye Duck speaks spepurposeurrpose. Spell checks is doing it.

tcmtech, I have absolutely no clue what you just said :D

I am having trouble with the quick reply and reply with quote, too....

tcmtech, I have absolutely no clue what you just said :D

I am having trouble with the quick reply and reply with quote, too....

hi D8,
This is a Reply with Quote, no problems

My spell checker is OK

Using Firefox

Eric, mine keeps freezing up. I get the rotating black dots showing it's thinking, but it never comes up with the reply or reply with quote pane. I wonder if it's just on my end....

Eric, mine keeps freezing up. I get the rotating black dots showing it's thinking, but it never comes up with the reply or reply with quote pane. I wonder if it's just on my end....

It might be??

I'm using Chrome. Maybe that's making a difference...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back