Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Up Arrow Non Functional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAl

Most Helpful Member
Hi,

It appears that lately the little 'up' arrow that takes you quickly to the top of the threads isnt working anymore. It was working a couple weeks ago.

Hi,

It appears that lately the little 'up' arrow that takes you quickly to the top of the threads isnt working anymore. It was working a couple weeks ago.

hi Al,
Is that the 'Top' on the opening page when logging in, if so, its working OK for me.??
XP Pro F/F7

Hi Eric,

Well, no, it's the little arrowhead button that appears to the right of the "Post Reply" button that is at the end of the posts on a page. When you click the little arrowhead button, it takes the browser up to the very first post on the page you are viewing. This is most convenient when you have a lot of posts on a page so you dont have to scroll all the way back up to the top of the page in order to navigate the site further.

I've posted a screen shot in the attachment. In this case your post was the last one on the page at the time of this writing.

Attachments

• ARROW-01.gif
    ARROW-01.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Hi again,

Im using FireFox but i've always used that and a couple weeks ago it was working just fine.

Hi,

Hey thank you EM it works great now :)
I really started to miss that button when it stopped working before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back