Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Unloading a LOT of stuff in SW Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlPhart

My closest colleague passed away a year ago & I've been trying to find a better end to a lot of his stuff than landfill. I recently ran across this forum & figured I'd ask. It would have to be an on site pickup (~Kalamazoo, MI), shipping's not an option. He was into guitar amps & effects, also LED panels & older microcontroller development. The modern stuff I adopted to finish the projects we collaborated on. TNX <<<)))

HI Ya

Your best bet would be some kind of listing. Maybe some pictures tossed in.

Sorry about you losing an old friend. I seem to be doing that lately.

Ron

Sorry for your loss. I recently lost two friends in different ways this past three months. No map when I wrote this, but how far is Kalamazoo, MI from Canada? I'll be heading to Minnesota in June, so it's possible for me to come in and examine the goods. I agree, pics would be appreciated.

Can you describe in any detail what is available eg. brand names, device names, complete or partial units, or sealed boxes as "grab bags"?

Just wondering if you had any takers on your things? New to the forum. Senior at MSU right now majoring in Electrical Engineering, looking to play around with some things at home (as long as my wife lets me...). Let me know, wouldn't mind starting to do some hands on things that were outside the lab.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back